Interested in applying to GW for a graduate degree in engineering or computer science? Recruiters and admissions officers from the School of Engineering and Applied Science will participate in the following domestic recruiting events during the Spring 2017 semester (January to May):
- QS World Grad School Tour - Washington, DC
- SHPE Region 4 and 7 Conferences - New York, NY and Charlotte, NC
- SWE Region E Conference - Syracuse, NY
- NSBE Annual Convention - Kansas City, MO
- Emerging Researchers National Conference - Washington, DC
In addition, recruiters will participate in the EducationUSA Colombia STEM Tour from March 6-13 to meet with prospective students in Cali, Bogota, Bucaramanga, Medellin, and Pereira.
See the full schedule for exact dates, details, and registration.