Welcome EdAssist members! GW's School of Engineering & Applied Science is proud of its partnership with EdAssist and select EdAssist clients.
This partnership allows eligible employees at client companies to join our graduate programs in engineering and computer science with special benefits.
What are the benefits?
- 10% discount on tuition
- Waived application fee
- Dedicated student support
How do I claim my benefits?
- Review our graduate degree programs to make sure one is a good fit for you. Please note that all graduate programs are only offered on our main campus in Washington, D.C.
- Review our admissions requirements and submit an online application.
- Before submitting your application, you will be asked to pay the application fee. Please DO NOT pay this fee; request a fee waiver through the application and type "EdAssist" in the text box. Then email [email protected] indicating that you submitted your application and that you are an EdAssist participant.
- Please complete this form to identify yourself as an EdAssist eligible student.
Deadlines to apply
- Fall Semester - January 15
- Spring Semester - September 1
- Summer Semester - March 1 (U.S. citizens only)
Please email [email protected] or call 202-994-1802.