Administered through the Department of Computer Science, the five-year combined B.A./M.S. or B.S./M.S. degree in Computer Science offers GW undergraduate students to obtain a graduate degree in one academic year following successful completion of the bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Take two (2) graduate-level courses as electives during undergraduate program + three (3) courses (or 9 credit hours) of upper-division CS courses (ex. 3221, 3313, 3411, 3462)
- Complete bachelor's program with a minimum 3.4 GPA overall, with minimum 3.3 GPA on Computer Science coursework.
- Apply online for the M.S. in Computer Science program during the fifth, sixth, or seventh semester of undergraduate program. Please indicate Yes on the application where it asks if you are a five-year applicant.
Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
- Master's Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Five-Year Program
- BS / MS Biomedical Engineering
- BS in Biomedical Engineering / MS in Computer Engineering
- BS / MS Civil Engineering
- BS / MS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering / MS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering / MS in Engineering Management
- BA/MS or BS/MS in Computer Science
- BA/BS in Computer Science / MS in Cybersecurity in Computer Science
- BS in Computer Science / MS in Engineering Management
- BS / MS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering / MS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering / MS in Engineering Management
- BS Mechanical Engineering / MS Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- BS in Systems Engineering / MS in Engineering Management
- BS / MS in Systems Engineering
- International Programs & Partnerships
- Booz Allen Hamilton Cohort